Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.

Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.

ave 200.png

Frequently asked questions about living and studying in Australia

Find out the answer to some of the most frequently asked questions by our students, about the process of coming to live, study and work abroad. It’s all much easier than you imagine!

What is the process to start your experience in another country?

It is quite simple and faster than you thought. The first step is to choose the destination where you want to study; Country and City. Then we will help you select the type of study program you want, as well as the college/university that best fits your needs. The next step is to lodge the student visa application and wait for its approval. Once everything is ready, all you have to do is pack your bags and fly out!

Can I work while studying overseas?

Yes, of course you can! A student visa and a working Holiday visa, allow you to work while studying in the country, and earn some money to support yourself and some of your expenses. With a Student visa in Australia, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week. Just bear in mind that you will also need time to focus on your studies.

Is it easy to find a job abroad?

We cannot tell you if it will be easy or hard to find a job. It all depends on your skills, your attitude and your willingness to work. However if there is only a 5% unemployment rate, is for a good reason.

How can choose a city to live and study, if I don’t know anything about it?

This is it! This is the main question asked by all our students! We know it can be quite stressful to make such a decision without not knowing much about a place, reason whereby we recommend you to have a look at section Destinations, where you will find more information about weather, transport, cost of living, and life style. Besides all of these, it is important to us, to get to know you, and find out what you need and your future plans.

What are my study options abroad?

If you already have a good command of English and are looking to explore different study options, then a Vocational Training course might be suitable for your needs. With various options in different fields of study such as Cooking, Business, Sports, Retail Services, among others. But that's not all; Studia Global Education offers you one of the best selections of universities around the world. You can choose to pursue a Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, or Doctorate to enhance your curriculum with new knowledge.

What program should I choose if I want to stay longer in the country I select?

There are quite interesting options you can benefit from if you want to stay longer in your chosen destination. Some countries, like Canada, offer the possibility of obtaining permanent residency. In Australia, you have the Post Graduate Work Permit visa to work after completing your undergraduate studies. If you are European, you can stay as long as you want in European destinations.

Are Studia Global Education’s services free?

Absolutely. All our services are completely free. We are a team of young professionals representing more than 50 education providers in Australia and our business partnerships allow us to offer you a free service. Our close relationship with the institutions, allow us to offer you specials from time to time with the purpose of giving you the best assistance.

How much does it cost to live and study abroad?

We understand these types of questions because it's not just about buying a plane ticket and coming over. Of course, you'll want to know if you can at least work and earn some money during your stay to cover your expenses. The truth is that the cost of living abroad is quite high; however, despite this, salaries tend to be on par with the cost of living, making it possible to have a good quality of life.

Do I need to get a vaccine before coming to study abroad?

It all depends on the destination you choose and your nationality of origin. Cases where vaccination would generally be required are if, in the 2 weeks prior to your trip, you have been in a contaminated area. In the case of some tropical countries, we recommend that you inquire about whether you need any vaccines before traveling.

How do I buy a SIM card abroad?

You don’t need to, we’ve got you covered. We know that this is one of the most important things to get sorted once you arrive in another country, especially if you need to get in touch with family and friends, as well as look for accommodation, work and share your experiences. These are the reasons why as part of our services and welcome package, we offer you a SIM card free of charge.

Can I travel abroad with my couple?

Yes! You can travel with your partner or your family abroad as long as they also meet the visa requirements in the chosen destination country. If you are Spanish or European and are going to a study destination in Europe, you won't need anything extra.

How long does it take to get a visa approved?

The visa process varies a lot, and there is not 2 similar processes. We have had cases were the visa has been approved within 5 minutes, and some have taken up to 3 months. However, you should not worry about it since our team of professionals if fully prepared to assist you and keep you up to date with the process.

Do you have any other questions or concerns

Click the button below and answer a few simple questions so your Dream Maker can get in touch with you.

You’re less than a minute away from making your dream come true!

studia global icon 1.png
Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Instagram Instagram