Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.

Shopping Cart

No products in the cart.

visado estudiante canada

We help you process your visa

That’s right! We were in your shoes too, and since we arrived, our mission has been to help people like you make their dream of living, studying, and working in Canada come true.

Once you get in touch with us, we will assign you your Studia Global Education counselor, who will advise you on choosing the Canadian city that suits you best.

They will inform you about the courses you like the most, answer all your questions, and will be with you from, during, and when you’re here.

What do we need to process your visa?

Your valid passport

Confirmation of Enrollment (COE)

To travel to Canada, you need a valid passport with a validity of more than 6 months.

If you have dual nationality, we will advise you on which passport is most recommended for coming to study in Canada.

The school will provide this document once you are enrolled in a course. We take care of processing your enrollment. You just have to choose the course in Canada that you like the most.

To enroll in a course, you also need to submit a Statement of Purpose (SOP), in which we will state why you want to study in Canada. We will draft it for you.

Student Visa!

How do we do it?

We take care of coordinating the application for your student visa

In our team, we have certified specialists in international visas who will advise you and assist you in successfully completing the process.

We gather all your documents and submit them to the embassy.

We track your visa application from the beginning until its approval

Once all the documentation is submitted, we stay in contact with the embassy and remain attentive in case they require any additional documents.

Please note that the visa cost and requirements vary depending on your country of origin.

But don't worry, we are highly specialized in this, so start packing your bags.


Approved visas


Years of experience


Educational programs

Meet our Dream Makers

From the moment you first contact us, we will assign you a Dream Maker at no cost, who will assist you in completing all the procedures and continue to support you once you are in Canada.

vente a canada 1
studia global

Visas for studying in Canada

If you want to study in Canada, you can do so with the following types of visas. Please note that if you’re only coming to study a language, you won’t be able to work while taking your course.

Working Holiday Visa

With the Working Holiday Visa, you can stay in Canada for up to one year, with an additional 90 days to renew your visa. It costs 250 CAD.

Visitor Visa

Or a tourist visa. It allows you to stay in the country for up to 6 months, suitable for studying a language course. It costs around 100 CAD.


It is an electronic authorization to travel to Canada. It has the same characteristics as the visitor visa but is processed electronically and costs 7 CAD. You can obtain it if you live in Spain, Mexico, or Chile.

Live your adventure in Canada!

Choose the city you like the most

We can assist you with your medical insurance

estudiante 009 1

We advise you to find accommodation

We guide you to find a job

Do you have any questions? Ask us!

Wanna talk?
We assist you in processing your visa!

Click the button below and answer a few simple questions so your Dream Maker can get in touch with you.

You’re less than a minute away from making your dream come true!

Facebook Facebook Twitter Twitter Instagram Instagram